With more than 30 years of experience, we specialize in estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, elder law, and deed work related to estate planning for clients throughout Maine.
Elder and Estate Law Planning Resources for Maine Residents
The legal resources linked below are to assist you in preparing for your initial meeting with Attorney Kathryn Bedell. We provide legal support and assistance to clients throughout Maine in the following areas:
- Will preparation
- Power of Attorney
- Advanced Health Care Directive/Living Will
- Trusts (Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, Realty/Nominee Trusts)
- Protecting and preserving assets/Medicaid issues
- Family disputes concerning the care of an elderly loved one
- MaineCare and deed transfer options
- Deeds to trusts (Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, Realty/Nominee Trusts)
- Deeds to family members
Contact us today to discuss your estate planning or elder law needs.
Preparing for Your Meeting with Attorney Bedell
Attorney Bedell's Blog
I’m A Young Parent, How Should I Set Up My Life Insurance Policy?
Young families often don’t do estate planning and make simple mistakes that can prove costly down the road.
Who Should I Choose as my Personal Representative or Trustee?
Whether you have a will-based estate plan or trust-based one, choosing the right person who will be in charge of your assets when you are gone is sometimes a difficult decision.
Why Everyone Needs a Will
What happens to your assets (e.g., real estate, bank accounts) that are in your name alone if you die without a will?